Thursday, August 25, 2016

Where has the time gone?

Hey everyone!

So, finally all done with this mystery dizzy disease. After a MRI and lots of poking & prodding, the final verdict? Irritated ear nerve after a weird sinus infection. Super fun times. I'm finally getting back to working out and building my strength back up. However, I fell a few weeks ago on one of my first long run/walks (a lot of walking since I was distracted by Pokemon) and my knee has been bent out of shape, so the progress is slow going. I've pulled out of school for personal training this fall and probably will be doing self-study so that I can work at my own pace & keep my stress levels down. I also want to take this year (my first with both boys in school) to dedicate myself to pursuing my own personal fitness (and giving my voice over career the time it deserves!).

OH and speaking of Pokemon, I'd love to hear how this delightful game has impacted your personal fitness. For me, it's getting me out there on my "off" days walking around and it's actually helping me be a little more more social. I'm a bit shy when it comes to chatting up random people, but with Pokemon in common, it's a lot easier. ;)

Once school starts for the kiddos, I'll be back here updating regularly. <3 Thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment