Saturday, May 21, 2016

Gaia Herbs Tumeric Boost

I have to share this RIGHT AWAY because omg omg omg. This stuff is AMAZING. I bought it on a whim from Thrive Market and I am so glad I did.

It is unsweetened. It contains Lemon Balm, Gotu Kola, and of course, turmeric. Turmeric is known for helping out in your body by acting as an anti-inflammatory. I've been taking tablets and eating curry (because, um, yum!), but this is way better. I've had it on its own with milk and tonight in a pear/spinach smoothie and WOW. It is knock your socks off good. When you open up the canister, the kola smell hits you, but the secret ingredient? The prebiotic Vanilla Chai blend! It is the perfect level of spice and is a nice replacement for cinnamon, nutmeg and maca from my smoothie this week. It'll also help keep the flora in your digestive system happy campers!

If you'd rather not shop at Thrive (which you should totally check out too!), you can grab it on Amazon.

I'll be experimenting with an apple recipe soon and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment