Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Welcome!


I am so excited to be launching this blog, you guys. I miss blogging and I have become so passionate about fitness & nutrition & want to share the things I've learned on my journey to being the best me I can be.

What can you expect to find here? Well, a geek being a geek rambling about geeky things and fitness. Yup. Pretty much sums it up. I'll be sharing some of your standard fitness fare (exercises, reviews of tools/equipment, recipes that I've made up or just have to share, etc), but all with a geeky twist. I am who I am and not only am I a geek for sci fi, fantasy, etc, but I try to incorporate this love into my fitness apparel and the races I do.

So, thanks for joining me on my journey. Happy to have you along for the ride! And a major thanks to Talia for the fantastic art in my blog header. :D YOU ROCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment